Thursday 21 January 2010

"mamaa" - miyaa

i got a call that my sister had a baby girl. both are fine though baby was quite in hurry as she is almost 2 months ahead of schedule. anyways so i am 'mamaa' again, after Huey, Dewey this uncle scrooge have a Webby this time. wanted to share this with u all

btw these are the names on top of my head, as she will be an US citizen her name should be short and less prone to tampering....let me know, which one u liked!

Geeti (a song)
Ira (earth)
Jui (a flower)
Keya (a monsoon flower)
Urvi (the earth)

Please note that none of them have been my ex or not even ex- crushes

5 comments:

Ankit Kashyap said...

Congrats Abhi.... Sweets Tomorrow

Unknown said...

I vote for Ira (it's different!) and I like the meaning! :D

Unknown said...

BTW I forgot to say this.......

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :D:D:Dva

sid joshi said...

I will go with "keya"

The last adam said...

Ira!!!! congrats mama :P