Monday 9 August 2010

Dry Month

This post was intended to be published on 31st JULY, But this actually proves how dry the month was...well I have to publish before brushing it under the DRAFTS


In spite of good monsoon in Andhra this month, July went quite dry on my blogspot. I did not write anything except some random perception about Inception. Meanwhile I have heard hundreds of versions of climax from different people, so when Duniya was busy in guessing if DiCaprio was actually in dream or not, I was busy in my work...and busy means some seriously crazy busy. July also turned out to be month of Malaria, Flu and Jaundice when people around me falling sick left, right and center. I could not ducked out illness either. I suffered from neck sprain, to get rid of it medics applied some anti-sprain spay, but soon I turned out to be allergic to that spray, which caused me few rashes at unreachable areas [is this called Aasman se geere Khajoor pe atake??] in short I had my share of illness too. So could not spend much time on scribbling but far away in Islamabad we have seen a great mockery of Indo-Pak peace talks Qureshi playing ultimate villain (someone like Pran or Prem Chopra) and S M Krishna acting more helpless than A K Hangal made me cringe. But still deep down inside I feel that's the only way out if there is any.
Moving on; Inflation, Indian Cricket team's pace bowling attack, preparation for Commonwealth Games and Anu Malik continued to get worse. If CWG is the one thing we were looking forward in October, we better pull off our socks. As per sources the expenses are already 14 times more than projected cost, that's one hell of wrong projection. Suresh Kalmadi is on the verge of joining the league of high profile thugs like Modi and Ramalinga Raju
Amongst other newsmakers in July, Gujarat Home Minister Amit Shah allegedly arrested in Soharabuddin case. 
Newly wed Mahajan couple's nok-jhok came out in public, and all the news media took a chain ki saans. As per sources there will be Rahul fir ek dulhaniya le jayenge & Dimpy Mahajan will be in Big Boss 4
My love-to-hate guy Dhoni bagged beautiful wife Sakshi and insanely big 200 Crore Rupee contract in this very month.
Akshay Kumar delivered yet another dud called 'Khatta Meetha', I watched it for free on small screen and still I did not like it. Poor Trish got the worst debut in decades.
And yes Sachin scored his 48th Test century. 

No comments: