Tuesday 24 August 2010

We the Indian Series - Part 1

old post late posting
Like any other Indian, I run high on patriotism in month of Jan and August, it reaches max level of patriotism specially in 2nd week of August, so it's obvious that I will keyboard down [a very lame pun on pen down ] something about India.- here is something typical stuff that we indian do, say, like etc etc. I will call it 'Indiangiri'
This is series post and will keep on appending stuff as and when I remember.....

We call tomato ketchup a tomato sauce. Tushar eats Pizza on almost every Saturday night, now with due respect to his love for Pizza, I hardly understand how he can distinguish two different flavors of it. He literally creates extra layer of topping filled with chilly flakes, oregano and ketchup on every pizza, something that most of us love to do and that I have observed in almost every pizza outings. Being an Indian we love our spices, sometimes more than the food....yeah it's not a new discovery just wanted to start this post with most well known truth. 

No comments: