Tuesday 10 November 2009

Raj Thok-rey

So here is the deal, you listen to me or I will beat you.

You don't speak my language, in my state, I will beat you.
Call Mumbai -as Mumbai or I will beat you.
You come to my state to appear in an exam? Snatching jobs of my people, I will beat you.
No jobs in your state? You come to my state to work hard and earn money for your family, no no! it's not happening. Go back to where you belong, beg, borrow, steal or simply die. Do not come to my land, or I will beat you.
What?????? Valentine's day celebrations in my state, mad or what? it's against my definition of culture, throw those roses, burn the cards...chocolates?? that sucks...stay away from this or I will beat you.
You insult my people by talking in your mother tongue in my state, now sure I will beat you.
People support me, to beat you.
People call me their savior because I beat you.
62 years of Independence, can you beat that!

5 comments:

Tuhin A said...

Maybe people should beat him for refusing to respect their national language in their country.

Tuhin A said...

Oh and for the record, I have absolutely no objections to Abu Azmi being roughed up. He should've been about 15 years ago when he threatened to demand for yet another "Pakistan" on behalf of Muslims....

Ankit Kashyap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ankit Kashyap said...

Rain saved Australian Team, otherwise MNS guys were going to beat the Team for using English on the pitch

Tuhin A said...

Yes, all cricket matches in Maharashtra shall have the players appealing by saying "kasa kay" instead of "hows that"