Monday 20 September 2010

I care a damn...


Now that I am not going to earn a penny out of blogging through AdSense and moreover they have categorized me in Unacceptable Site Content I really care a damn about it...so I will blog and blog my a** off 
That reminds me to rant about rest of things that I dont care about ....just the way you  (readers) don't care about this post.


So here it goes: - 
Commonwealth Games, Fairness creams for men, Pakistan Cricket Board, Spell bee, Herbal tea, Hindi news channel, MS Dhoni's endorsement contracts, Shahrukh-Salman rivalry, chivalry, Rupee symbol, agla Indian Idol,
Air fares, Dabaang's box office collection, Bihar Elections, Twitter, Mutual Admiration Society, Aamir Khan's marathi, Valentine Day, Cartoon network


Next time will tell about things I care about.....



No comments: