Wednesday 15 September 2010

My Dream Team for Big Boss 4

As BIG BOSS remains to be my most favorite reality show, I would like to see below mentioned characters in BB-4. We have heard of many dream team....here are my top 10 team members for this season of Big Boss

  • Salman Khan - Frankly I would love to see him IN the house than OUT, for the sole reason that no matter how much you hate him, he is fun to watch. 
  • Viveick Oberoi - Because he has nothing else to do outside.
  • Aishwarya Ray - Just to add some sex appeal, what else you though of??
  • Lalit Modi - Give the poor chap break from 1000 pages long explanations. And I kind of like the way he speaks in English
  • Shashi Tharoor - Modi inside Sunanda outside, sadist me took a shot and Shashi Tharoor should enter in Big Boss house
  • Ajmal Kasab - State sponsored hospitality continues in Big Boss's house and he is quite used to CCTV cameras as well. And honestly I want him to suffer. 
  • Raj Thackaray - How can I miss him. For some, he is the Big Boss
  • Abu Azmi - Now, I would love to see his daughter in law (Ayesh Takiya) in show, but she missed the top list by a whisker. However this fella can add spice...Yes he can!
  • Mahesh Bhatt\Arnab Goswami - Now there is tie between these two. They are so much alike, someone who has opinion about everything and anything. 
  • Koena Mitra - To add spooky factor in the house, and some find her sexy too.

No comments: