Saturday 10 December 2011

Bench Chhod

I didn't know how much I care for you, till you came in my life, and now you are going away, I am surely going to miss you.
They say, 'On bench' in an inevitable phase in any IT professional's life but somehow it was eluding me all this while. After a long wait of more than 6 years, you came to my life...and I enjoyed every bit of it.
The feeling of waking up in the morning without knowing what to do and where to sit is amazing. After dodging weird looks that freshers often gave me when they find a senior guy next to them browsing on a common system is interesting. And the only concern for me to fill those 9.5 hours per day.....Oh man! trully a honeymoon period.

But from Monday, that will not be the case, until we meet again....I will miss you

No comments: